Comfort Systems USA is seeking a highly motivated sales professional to sell and develop Maintenance Services opportunities for new and existing customers in the markets we support. The sales individual will utilize a consultative sales approach to sell HVAC services, upgrade and enhance the customer's facility infrastructure, and to help them meet their business objectives.
The Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. They should also possess strong planning, organization, and negotiation skills. Candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and cold calling potential new customers and must be empowered and capable of managing multiple objectives with minimal direction. The ideal candidate would have a four-year college degree with experience in HVAC industry knowledge.
The primary responsibility will be to successfully sell CSUSA products and preventive maintenance service contracts to commercial accounts (school, hospitals, office buildings, industrial facilities).
- Responsible for building and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Responsible for interfacing with, and calling on all levels of the customer’s management staff.
- Identify, target, and qualify new customers to increase the base of service customers.
- Actively listen and probe to identify customer concerns, needs, and objectives.
- Capable of generating timely high-quality estimates, sales proposals, and cost analysis.
- Selling supported system expansions and ongoing service support agreements to assigned accounts.
- Achieve account management objectives by calling on existing contract customers to review performance and ensure customer requirements and expectations are met.
- Analyze Customer Utility structure to uncover energy savings opportunities in support of sales objectives.
- Use financial selling skills model to show potential customers the benefit of CSUSA maintenance value.
- Provide manager/supervisor a weekly list of all sales plans, activities, and results.
- Maintain and updating sales funnel activity on a continuous basis.
Sales Rep Benefits and Compensation
- Base Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Incentive pay based on sales results
- Vehicle/Mileage Allotment
- Cell phone allotment (monthly)